Pages

Sunday, August 2, 2015

Google Docs

Google Docs


     I have been using Google Docs for a while, but I am just beginning to use them in my classroom.  As a Math teacher, I have had a tough time finding ways to integrate Google Docs into my everyday teaching.  This year, I want to change that.  I have begun integrating Google docs with other tools, like Google Drawing and graphing tools like Desmos, to allow students to more fully articulate their understanding within the google world.  

     I am currently thinking of using this type of activity once a week or so as a way to pull together the understanding from the recent lessons.  Everyday work will still need to be done paper and pencil - until math equations become more user friendly on line.  Although, the ability to upload pictures from phones or cameras will help bring both worlds together when necessary.  

No comments:

Post a Comment