Pages

Monday, August 31, 2015

Challenge: Google Forms

Challenge:  Google Forms

What did you create and why?
I created a beginning of the year parent survey.  I'm hoping this will help me get to know my students a little better.

What went well for you?
Everything went well.  It was easy to create questions and arrange them in the order that made sense to me.

What was challenging?
The most difficult part was figuring out how to get this form on my website and how to make it a usable link.

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed creating something that will be helpful for me and easy for parents to use.  Other teachers at my school can also use this with their families.

What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff, or to communicate with families?
I plan on using this form with my students' parents.  I hope to learn about the students from the perspective of the important adults in their lives.  It will also be an easy way for me to gather information from parents.


http://goo.gl/forms/MzatXYitUO

No comments:

Post a Comment