Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2015

Google Sheets

Google Sheets

What did you create, and why?
I created a template to help students understand the concept of place value.  I added images of money to the template to help connect what they know with a concept that tends to be difficult for students to understand, yet so crucial to build on.

What went well for you?
I am familiar with Excel, so it was pretty easy to create.  The step by step directions to share this document was very user friendly.

What was challenging?
Again, because of the familiarity of knowing how to navigate Excel, this challenge was very doable for me. :)

What did you enjoy?
I am excited to use this template and see if it is useful to students.

I am going to make copies of this for students, laminate them and have students put it in there math journal so they can practice place value and rounding, using this template




No comments:

Post a Comment