Pages

Friday, August 7, 2015

Challenge: SWIFT Classroom Website

What did you create and why?
I updated my SWIFT Classroom website.  I did this to make it more user friendly to parents and to students.

What went well for you?
Everything went pretty well.  The embedded help from SWIFT was really clear and easy to follow. For example, I wanted to rearrange the order of my pages, and it was way easier than I thought!

What was challenging?
The most difficult part for me was to get my google doc as a link in newsletters.  It wasn't a problem with SWIFT, but rather a google doc learning curve on my part.

What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed creating some new categories that will be helpful for parents and students.

What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
I think this will be an easy way to keep parents informed about classroom news, events, homework, etc. I also created a student discussion question, but I'm not quite sure how to incorporate that into my daily classroom routine yet.

Here is the link to my website
http://teacher.edmonds.wednet.edu/beverly/ccaesar

No comments:

Post a Comment