What did you create and why?
I created a newsletter in google docs. I am hoping to use this as a basis for my classroom newsletters for the year.
What went well for you?
Everything went pretty well. Making the newsletter was easy.
What was challenging?
The most difficult part for me was to figure out how to get the doc on my website and how to make it a usable link.
What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed creating a document that will be helpful for parents and students, and also for other teachers at my grade level.
What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
I think this will be an easy way to keep parents informed about classroom news, events, homework, etc. I am also envisioning this to be used by other teachers on my grade level team. Perhaps we could write one common newsletter together. Students could even contribute to this.
Here is the link to my document (I hope!)
https://docs.google.com/a/edmonds.wednet.edu/document/d/1qQoqs7H_HnaXiyhS5eVV0bo3WY78DkIfapUDNw1BB0g/edit?usp=sharing
No comments:
Post a Comment