Pages

Monday, August 3, 2015

Google Calendar


  • What did you create, and why? 
    • I created a classroom calendar that includes not only important classroom dates but also all school/district events.
  • What went well for you? 
    • I love google calendar and use it daily for personal events so this was a really easy transition to apply to a classroom setting.
  • What was challenging? 
    • Honestly, the most challenging part was just getting logged in! I am not currently teaching (subbing here and there) so remembering all my passwords was the most challenging!
  • What did you enjoy? 
    • As a parent of two ESD students, I feel that having as much information as far in advance as possible is essential to keeping families "in the know". There is nothing worse than finding out TONIGHT IS CURRICULUM NIGHT (and yes, that did happen to us one year)!
Classroom Calendar

No comments:

Post a Comment