- What did you create, and why?
- I created a weekly newsletter that will be shared with families. It will not only include information on what is happening in our classroom but will also include snippets from our specialists.
- What went well for you?
- I am familiar with google docs. This past school year, along with our school librarian and secretary, published a weekly all school newsletter so I was already familiar with how docs works.
- What was challenging?
- Nothing :)
- What did you enjoy?
- I enjoyed making a template for a newsletter that I can use once I am back in the classroom.
- What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
- As I mentioned before, I helped publish the CWE Happenings (weekly all school message) at my kids school. Docs made it so easy for me to edit, the school secretary to add whatever she needed as well as any other staff member. It was a wonderful way to communicate with families and keep everyone informed on school events, dates, etc.
Summer camp is about having fun, learning new things and connecting with friends. That’s what Edmonds Technology Summer Camp is about too! Through a series of creative challenges, you will build your own knowledge and skills using technology to create and share. Join us for a summer learning adventure!
Wednesday, August 5, 2015
Google Docs
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment