I updated my Classroom Website (Swift). I enjoyed learning how to manipulate the site more efficiently and will continue to use the document to apply more skills to make my site more parent and student friendly. Over the years I have heard feedback that more and more parents and students are using my site to find information, access websites, and/or contact me so I know that it is beneficial to have it "up", updated and "attractive" for users.
I am having difficulty embedding my Google Calendar - I spend a large amount of time trying to do this and searching different ways. The one that appears is not the one that has all the information that I entered. It is just a blank calendar. I tried several different ways: one that was shown in the document and one that I found while searching on the web.
No comments:
Post a Comment