What did you create and why?
I created a PowToon to use with my students on the first day of school. I thought it would be a fun way to introduce myself to them.
What went well for you?
Everything went pretty well. PowToons has a quick, easy tutorial to get you started, both in video format and in a clickable format. It was nice that PowToons has some ready made PowToons that you can edit.
What was challenging?
The most difficult part for me was to stop messing around with it! I could spend way too much time with this app! The other thing I thought was difficult was how to save it somewhere I can find it.
What did you enjoy?
I enjoyed creating a PowToon that is usable right away. I was also able to link it to my facebook account so my friends could watch it and offer suggestions. I was also able to link it on my SWIFT page, so parents and students can watch it at home.
What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
I plan on using this on the first day of school. I think it would be fun to use at Curriculum Night, too and to share it with other teachers at my grade level. Maybe we could created one for our opening assembly!
Here is the link to my PowToon.
https://www.powtoon.com/g/bVtLgAvbcLm/1/
I enjoyed your PowToon! Your students are going to love the presentation. Thanks for sharing your link.
ReplyDeleteThank you for checking out Cheryl's creation and leaving a response!
DeleteLove the PowToon introduction. This could be a fun way for the students to introduce themselves as well.
ReplyDelete