Swift Site
What did you create, and why?
I created a website including sections for each of my classes. Each class includes a calendar which is synced to my Google Calendar, documents, and a blog for updating information as needed.
What went well for you?
It tood a bit of work, but getting the Google Calendar to sync works great. The rest of the pages were easy to set up. It took longer to decide what I wanted to name everything, than to actually create the webpage.
What ideas do you have for using this tool with your students, grade level, staff or to communicate with families?
I will use this as a communication tool for parents. My students will have their own Google Calendars and our Google Classroom. I don't forsee their need to use this much. This will, however, be a great resource for parents to access information they will want/need about my classroom. I especially like how they can see day by day what is happening in my classroom, including in-class activities and homework.
Christy, would you please put the link to your website on the blog so others can see your work? Thanks!
ReplyDelete