Hey there Campers! Am I doing this right?? I am NOT exceptionally tech-savvy, which has always been kind of ridiculous because my first "real job" ever was for a major computer company - go figure! Anyway, as the summer progresses, I am feeling a tiny bit more confident in my skills.
I just completed the Kahoot! challenge. I created a quick formative assessment to use after teaching the Add To cluster of Tier 2 words (academic vocabulary for common core). I was very excited by how EASY it was to make, and I know that my students always love using technology for anything, so this will be a tool I see myself using often this coming school year. I loved that you could add graphics, as our school population is largely ELL. Did I mention that I was able to create a formative assessment FAST??? I can't wait to use this in the classroom.
Would you please add the link to your Kahoot! so others can see your work? Thanks!
ReplyDelete