Summer camp is about having fun, learning new things and connecting with friends. That’s what Edmonds Technology Summer Camp is about too! Through a series of creative challenges, you will build your own knowledge and skills using technology to create and share. Join us for a summer learning adventure!
Friday, July 15, 2016
SWIFT Website Update
Because I'm changing from teaching Kindergarten to Fifth Grade and very little of the content in my site is applicable to both grades, my old SWIFT site needs to be mostly redone. I spent time going through my site and deciding what to change or not to change. I have to leave some things in place because my teaching partner will be using some of my site for her presentation to all Kindergarten parents during Jump Start, but I've been thinking about how to update those pages after Jump Start. I went in and removed content that was no longer needed such as old photos and I updated my homepage to explain that my site is under construction while I'm transitioning to Fifth Grade.
Labels:
Class Website
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment