Summer camp is about having fun, learning new things and connecting with friends. That’s what Edmonds Technology Summer Camp is about too! Through a series of creative challenges, you will build your own knowledge and skills using technology to create and share. Join us for a summer learning adventure!
Friday, July 15, 2016
Chrome apps and extensions
I've been playing with some apps and extensions in Chrome. In the past, I've used apps like SeeSaw with my Kindergarten students so I'm comfortable using apps and adding more as needed, but I knew that I was going to have to expand my repertoire now that I'm changing grade levels. I specifically need to learn how to use some things that will be helpful in managing Chromebooks with my intermediate students and also some software that kids can use to learn and do presentations. Because I needed to have a link to submit for this project, I played with PowToons and edited the ready-made first day of school video. I'm still struggling with how to play this video from start to finish without clicking to the next slide and also how to share it without publishing it publicly on the web.
Labels:
Powtoon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment