Pages

Friday, July 15, 2016

Google Sheets

I chose to create a Google Sheet that would be used by teachers during our two summer Kindergarten Jump Start programs this summer because I am not sure what I will be needing when I move to 5th grade.  This Sheet is our master student roster for both weeks, color-coded groupings for ELL Jump Start, and will be our color-coded groupings for WaKids Jump Start.  All K teachers at CVE have access to edit this document as applicable and so does the ELL teacher who will be working with us. A para who will be working as our admin has access and can comment because he will be making phone calls to families to remind them about the programs we offer prior to each week of Jump Start.

I made a copy of the document and removed all sensitive information for use in this tech class because it must be shared on the web. This link will take you to the copy. https://docs.google.com/a/edmonds.wednet.edu/spreadsheets/d/1qthslhbhM4fdEGdmWfDBdPDCp5qGAwzQXDDRfFxKVfE/edit?usp=sharing  

Although I generally prefer to work in Excel, I'm getting used to Sheets.  I like that I can share things for collaboration but feel frustrated when things get accidentally deleted or altered.

No comments:

Post a Comment